Sunday 6 January 2013

Anthony's 2012 Favourites, Part 2: Aviation


 A bit late I know, but here is the second part of my 2012 favourites.

I've done so much aviation photography in the last year, that it seemed pointless to include my aviation favourites in with all the others. It also means I can be a bit more generous to myself in my selection of pictures.

There's probably too many highlights to list them all, but the big bucket list item was flying with the the HAC Hurricane and Spitfire, which I've blogged about previously. Too many great events to list here. But if you have a look at my Pbase Aircraft galleries, you'll see a selection of pictures from each of the events I've been to this year. (I've kept the complete aircraft galleries going on Pbase, and generally have only posted highlights across on to Flickr. Arbitrary and probably random decision about this - not sure whether I'll keep on doing that. Not to mention there's pictures from a couple of visits to Heacorn Aerodrome I've not even developed yet.)

As before, there's Flash slideshow of the set. If you're on an iPad or similar and Flash is not supported, I suggest going to the original set on Flickr.

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

And that's my 2012. Pretty good as far as I am concerned. And I'm hopeful that 2013 will bring some more good opportunities with it.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment