Friday 28 December 2012

Anthony's 2012 Favourites, pt 1


I thought that this year I should separate my favourites into two separate posts, one for my general photography, and one for my aviation photography. So, here is the first of those - the non-aviation photography.

I've got them down to 16 - an arbitrary selection that could easily have been different on another day. I think the simplest way to post them is as a set on Flickr, with the set of contacts above as a flavour of them (they're heavily cropped into shape).


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
If you're on an iPad or similar device that does not support Flash, here's a link to the Flickr set

New things I've enjoyed? I've never previously photographed orchids in the wild: thanks to Martin for introducing me to that, and I'll definitely try to get back out to them next year. Martin and our friend Ian Macey also introduced me to photographing the British Superbikes: I loved it! I've never been much of a motorsport fan, but the bikes were fantastic.

I didn't do so much landscape photography this year, but I'll try to make up for that a bit over the next year. One picture in my favourites that I've not posted here before is the one shown in the contacts, bottom row second from the right. We had the first snow of the winter here at the beginning of December, and the picture shows a group of trees on the North Downs near Molash, surrounded by the snow.

Here's to 2013!

1 comment: